• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD and Chocolate Consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH how I wish I lost my appetite when depressed, scared, anxious or just down right messed up. I don't! I eat and eat and eat--mostly chocolate! Stress makes it even worse.

When Grama is happy, Gram is thin and .looks prety dam good for a Grama, BUT when Grama is depressed, well, Grama gets fat, sloppy,etc. She just turns into a mess.

Just more fun stuff to deal with YIPPEE

So does this mean that the 14 oz bag of M&M's that I have consumed in the past 2 days means I might be stressed a little?????? LOL!!!! Yup and they were the peanut ones. YUMMY!!!!

M&M's

Eating those over a 2 day period only proves 1 thing YOU, my dear, are a rookie. That bag of candy should have been consumed within 2 hours of entering your home! LMAO :rofl:

Well Nicolette, do you concede to being the rookie?

I am still LMAO over this. I use to always say that chocolate did not have an expiration date--it had an expiration time---That time was 30 minutes after entering the house! ! !

Love ya--hugs---Grama Herc

LMAO.........OMG I am laughing so hard. Rookie....LMAO!!!!!!

My family has chocolate-dar. Anyone can walk into the house with something healthy...no one notices. Anyone walks into the house with chocolate...OMG! it's like it sends out signals or pheromones or something. The whole crew (myself included) comes running.

I got two boxes of chocolates fro Xmas this year. I put them under the tree to see how long they lasted. I was really impressed with my family's restraint-as long as they were sealed. Once the seals came off, both boxes were demolished in about 15 minutes. Not even close to a record for this crew!

I think on our family crest is says Tergum a chocolate quod nemo gets vulnero!. That's Latin for 'Back away from the chocolate and no one gets hurt!'

Lisa

OMG How funny this is getting I love it, BUT, I had finally gotten that "chocolate monkey" off my back and now I am willing to crawl to the store thru rain and snow for 1 piece of the dam stuff.

Does anyone know if Russel Stover delivers?

I haven't tried Russel Stover as I don't think we have it over here. Lindt chocolates are yummy and I just love German chocolate....oh dear....I am not allowed to eat food today and I am just being cruel to myself :rolleyes:

OMG Nicolette---don't you know that chocolate is not food It is NUTRITION for the Soul.

Sorry, forgot about being in different countries! Russell Stover is our "almost wanta be" Godiva chocolate!

Hey, why no eating tody anyway? Or am I asking to much

I forgot I started this post! I'm glad I did, cos I just laughed my head off at the family motto!!!

It's maltesers for me, although I have eaten a 1kg bar of cadbury's dairy milk in 2 hours before. I also held the honour of fastest mars bar eater when I was a kid.

MMMMMM! Gimme chocolate!!!

and now I am willing to crawl to the store thru rain and snow for 1 piece of the dam stuff

This is just a little over the top Herc. Snow? Aren't you in Florida? It's freaking 5 degrees here. At least we don't have to worry about anything melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back