1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

PTSD but Coming Out Fighting

Discussion in 'General' started by Marilyn_S, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

I'm sick of PTSD! I'm sick of it ruling my life! I'm sick of myself allowing it to rule my life! I'm sick of wearing my heart on my sleeve and having a chip on my shoulder! I'm sick of me dogging myself because someone else decided along time ago to do bad things to me! They are the loosers! Not me!!!!!!! I'm here because I'm in a battle, a battle against PTSD. :hit-boss: I'm past the whining stage. I'm past the needie stage. My T has helped me with that along with some good friends, but I still got some battles to fight in order to win the war!!!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Marilyn_S

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just in some hopeful dillusion?

4. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

No you're not alone......I think we have all been there at one time or another. For me, I just got to the point that the anger just didn't work, and I just decided to get help. No anger, just determination.

Anger just gets in the way.....But HOW EVER you get there is GOOD.....So if you need to come out fighting.......Get the gloves on....:kickass:

Wendy

5. Marilyn_S

Hey Windy, Thankyou, I appreciate your supportive words. I guess it does sound like I'm angry. Just as long as it doesn't sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself. I don't know, healing seems so far from view sometimes. Its like a fight against myself and my own problems with PTSD that result from the yuk I went through. There was a time not so long ago that I wasn't bitter but then I had a lot of other stuff I was dealing with. I'm kind of guarded now, bitter, angry, and I find it really hard to trust. So to be a kick ass fighter I must say I'm a bit of a puss! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar