• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ptsd Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
Does anyone know if the documentary called , "Buried above Ground", was ever finished and if so , where might I be able to find it and view it. Thanks in advance

I just looked it up, it has been made, limited viewing, I can send you some links if you want x

*found a link to watch it, sent it to you

edit again: can we post links to movies here? (I can't seem to find that in the tos. if so I can add the link here)

Last edited:
@pixel, it is a documentary of three people with PTSD... I have only been able to find trailers..
Thanks @eve Harrington and @Silver... will go try to find it now....really want to see it.

Of course it's not available for general viewing... nothing simple for us PTSD'ers !!!!
@EveHarrington, I had already tried to find it via Google...
Too bad we all live so far apart, we could request a viewing... don't know if they do it for just one person at a time, probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back