• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD Epidemic In The Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony -

Hey thanks for the welcome and the explanation of PTSD. Makes good sense. Splendid forum here, scads of information, looking forward to being active on it. And you as well cookie, thanks for the welcome.

Evie -

Mum and Dad were worried senseless when you ran off, and considering all that they are going through right now, that pisses me off. I could strangle you myself. This thread being hijacked is a not a problem for me at all if you read whats written here and honestly take it to heart. It might seem like a huge responsibility, and I know your scared shitless and think your not important, but you have more power than you realize. You have the power to ease a lot of the suffering in our family Evie, just by doing what your supposed to and not giving up. I believe you have the ability to do it too, provided you get your head out of your ass and quit feeling so goddamn sorry for yourself. Like Dad said the rest of us have feelings as well. You are not the only one who misses Brian. That being said, I still think your doing really well, you just need to keep going. I accept your apology, please continue to do the right thing. I for one have confidence in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back