• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Ptsd From Childhood Trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaK

New Here
Hi! My name is Linda and I wanted to introduce myself. I've had PTSD from most of my life stemming from being in an emotionally and verbally intense/abusive home with a sibling who would sometimes chase me with a knife. This was only recently identified after I became almost completely emotionally and physically drained about six years ago. It's been good knowing what's going on - and being able to feel, now that a lot of the anger has come out. I also have sensory processing issues associated with this. Thanks for reading!

Hi and wecome to the forum. This is a real supportive community and it has alot of good information too. I encourage you to go to the chit chat section and start getting to know the people around here. Also it would be a good idea to check out the forum rules so there is understanding of how this forum works around here. Hugs.

I am glad to have you here. As I think about different experiences, either growing up or as a grownup, I feel that there is an interconnectedness between our past and ourselves. I enjoy communicating with others, sharing, and finding out that have so much common ground--we are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back