• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ptsd,ied,odd,adhd and unspecified depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, What do I do to help myself. I know it's complicated but this isn't making me feel better about my situation.

Let me say I am very close to antisocial personality disorder. I have emotions but not often. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated. I am very complicated.

You were diagnosed while you were inpatient? What psychiatric support do you have now? Are you currently under psychiatrist care? Do you have a therapist?

If part of what is bothering you is that you've been given all these diagnoses and they feel like a pile-up, then part of what might help is educating yourself about how such a pile-up may not be what you are assuming it is. So asking questions about the timeline for those diagnoses is, actually, an attempt to help you sort out what is a reasonable assumption and what is not.

If anyone can help it will be much appreciated. I am very complicated.
What would help, do you think? What are you hoping to get in this thread?

If part of what is bothering you is that you've been given all these diagnoses and they feel like a pile-up, then part of...
Peace and understanding I guess. A way to help me help myself. I was expecting someone to know what this is like.

I was expecting someone to know what this is like.
Yeah, I hear that. I think a lot of people here do know what this is like.

And something that helps - a lot - is not getting too hung up on the alphabet soup of all those diagnoses. One, they are impossible together. And two, when you take them all in a lump like that it can feel like a death sentence.

If I were to ask you what the three biggest things you I are struggling with right now are, what would you say?

Do you feel like you can't turn your brain off?

Are the thoughts mostly focused on anything in particular?

I believe the world is going to shit and I want to fight back against everyone and basically start an American civil war. Bizarre suicidal thoughts. and just being generally uncomfortable.

Also, People keep saying they don't go together but PTSD can happen to everyone and I trust the clinic I went to. I stressed everything else.

I want to die but I don't. That means I will never get to see the change. Most people are wrong about everything and walk around with their heads up their asses. I have a vision but I know if I go through with it I would never get to see my vision actually take off.

This comes off kinda strong, I am not a danger to others but I would surely like to be. We got police brutality, corporations controlling us, We have mass poverty in our cities and a major opiate epidemic. I believe I would be able to solve that.

Or at least get us in a better position.

Just what I have been thinking of. Things get different under extreme stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back