• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD Isolated - On My Farm Alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaG

Confident
Hi everyone,
It took me a while to figure it out, Going to anxiety forums, panick attack forums, depression and then I started seeing Anthony's posts in other places on the net. STICKY. I was surprised to say the least to find Anthony sponsered this site.
Anyway I have been suffering a relapse, Third time around and I have no friends and only two family members who will speak with me via phone.
I am completely agoriphobic and to top it off I just lost my car, won't be able to drive for a year and am basically stuck out here on my farm alone. I guess you would say this computer has been my lifeline to the outside world. My spouse is very unsupportive and had been abandoning me for quite some time.
I will need your guys support.
I live only thirty minutes from Copper and that really brought this thing close to home for me reading his story as he is not alone and so many families there suffered the same fate or lost family members.
The meds are finally setting in this is my fifth week on. The memory gaps and confusion were/are hell. That's what led to my car accident last Friday.
I have been working on my story but it's on sitebuilder through yahoo and I only have dialup so it will take time to get it online.
I have two cats, four fuzzy kittens and a Jack Russel 7yrs old named ROCKO as my only company.
I hope you guys can help. Return to work Nov 1 and I am terrified as it is a factory where my spouse also works. I quit as union steward over this and my spouse is the golden boy born and raised here with dozens of friends. I know he has slandered me a lot.
Sleep is still a big problem and no energy to do anything at all. Can't seem to find the energy to do anything even though I keep telling myself to.
I'm getting a referal to psychiatrist as doc is too overloaded and strained herself to deal with all this. Never been before for myself. Pretty much rely on doctors support. Only on paxils at the moment, no sleeping pills to stop the mind circles and help me rest. Lost about ten pounds and not good as I am also anemic On eat very light but am building up.
That's it for now
Thanks for building this site
Joannag:crazy-eye

Hi Joanna, welcome to the forum. Not sure what you mean in regards to me posting elsewhere on the Net...

I am glad you found us though, and have said hello, and I have no doubt you will get support here for yourself.

I am curious though... do you still have this boyfriend? You said he wasn't supportive and spreading rumours about you.... just wondering if that is now and ex boyfriend as such. Not a very nice boyfriend otherwise, if that is his antics for a person he loves.

Welcome Joanna!

:hello: Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and those MIND CIRCLES,...'O my gosh. Presently have or have had it all. You're not alone and I'm glad you found us. Welcome. Once you get through the initial increase of anxiety of posting, if such a thing exists for you as it did for me, we look forward to hearing from you. Sorry you're alone on that farm. That must be very difficult. Someone once told me that pets are great for people with PTSD and boy do you have them. I have 2 cats myself. :hello:

Anthony On uncommonforum.com and elitecoders.com pretty sure it was you unless sombody else signs on as sticky.
As for fiance' he is also PTSD although in denial. I used to his run off and shut down responses. He has always run but in the last year more than ever. He has no problems socially, saves the panick and anxiety for me. Losing my liscense for a year and smashing up the car will not help at all.:crazy: It may be over between us, if it is we lose everything. brand new house and sixteen acre farm. I am hoping he gets help for himself. He is going to talk to the doctor today. He blames me for everything, absorbs his time by working morning till night. He might just be covering his own ass with the doctor to save face. If only he could learn to communicate...:dontknow: Thanks I'll be on here a lot.

I keep trying to post a welcome... Hope it works this time!!!

Joanna, not me posting on those two sites. I have only ever posted on one, maybe two sites overall, and they where directly related to PTSD itself; one of them being about.com PTSD chat, but turned out useless really.

Hi Joanna,

Welcome to the forum, a place where those of us with PTSD can finally feel normal (whatever that means)...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back