• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ptsd Specific Emot-icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
< triggers> huge.102.510519.JPG but of course it might be too controversial... :speechless:.

Probably for current political correctives of mental health standards, more like this within a emoticon...

Roy Rogers horse named Trigger :p
01-sm-Illustration Photo.jpg or a smiley showing...headamygdala.jpg

I usually see a birdcage rather than a dog kennel. But they both kind of imply the same feeling..and.. hmm.

Well I have a huge collection of emoticons on my PC (that I used in ages long gone, when MSN Messenger was still a thing - let´s have a moment of silence for MSN Messenger -). The ones I relate to PTSD though are pretty offensive because I have a crude sense of humor sometimes and I enjoy dark humor to get me through the shitstorms.

Maybe it´s better if I don´t describe them haha. I don´t want to offend anyone.

Dog kennel 100%.

Oh wait no, birdcages are me because it represents someone who can fly, has all the ability to yet is trapped in this cage waiting for a key.

So no, birdcage 100% for me.

An old-time camera, its flashbulb going "pop" (flashback); a dripping half-moon (night sweat); bloodshot eyes (for insomnia); trembling hand (for jitters); exploding firecracker (for outburst); drooping "Rx" (drugs/meds); pants-down butt (overexposure/TMI); file stamped "classified" (secret);

Eegadd! I'm sounding like my nemesis, an ADVERTIZER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back