• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault Questions for my rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 37474
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37474

So... I am leaning towards the rape not being my fault and would be feeling angry AT HIM if I could feel right now. (Used to be angry at me)

So now I have these questions lingering in my mind...

Was it me?
Why does your current wife look like me 25 years later?
Do you hate all women or just me?
Did you think it was a game?
When I undressed for you did you think that I chose to do that?
When my body reacted to your touch, did you consider that a yes?
When I didn’t make a sound, did you consider that consent?
Did you view my efforts to escape as me saying “no?”
When you laughed at me, was that because you thought we were playing a game?
When I went from puppet to trying to resist again, did you see that as a “no?”
When I completely gave up, what was the point of smacking my face or choking me yet again?
When you said that stuff afterwards is that proof that you thought it was consensual?
What was your thoughts on the silent tears?
Did you seriously black out like you said you did?
When you were nice a month later and I was late, what were your real thoughts?
Did you and B plan that second event?
Why were you “nice” that time?

Any thoughts, forum? Any questions for your rapist? Sorry if this is too much, I just don’t know how else to process this right now.

I understand the need for you to write this out. Just want you to know that it WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!! None of it. And even though you feel you need to ask, KNOW THAT YOU DON’T have to. Your questions are not stupid, they are just not needed.

Rape is rape. The fault lies with him, and nothing he said, did, thought matters. He raped you and it was wrong on so many levels. Wrong, wrong wrong........

I have some questions for mine too.

When I said I was not feeling well and did not want to do "it" that night, why did you force me to do "it" anyway?
If you were not feeling well, would you have done "it" anyway if I had wanted "it?"
When I fought you physically (trying to stop you), why did you use your strength against me?
When you thought I had cheated on you (but had not) why did you try to choke me?
Did it make you feel powerful to cut off my air supply?
Did it make you feel "big and strong" when you could overpower me and force me to do "it?"
What did you get out of all this?
Why did you do this to me?
I thought you loved me?
You said you loved me.
Did you really love me?
Or did you love yourself more?

I have other questions too. I just cannot think of them right now!

I have some questions for mine too.

When I said I was not feeling well and did not want to do "it...

Wow. I want to question! f*ck this! You rock! You. You are strong!

So... I am leaning towards the rape not being my fault and would be feeling angry AT HIM if I could fee...

I have a question!!

When little me wanted to see that bump.
Why did you say no?

I have a question!!

When little me wanted to see that bump.
Why did you say no?
Why DIDNT!! Why didn’t you eat f*ckin NO!

Last edited by a moderator:
My question.. Why did my brother rape me? Why did my other brother groom me and make me suck his dick?

ANSWER.... Because they are f*cking assholes not worth my f*cking breath to ask them WHY???

To ask WHY, is to open the door for more abuse! !!

The point is..... it’s stupid to ask why, as it just opens the door for more abuse......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back