• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

RANT: Death, Society and Stupidity.. In My Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I am no longer a JW and haven't been since I was six. I just still hold to some beliefs. Not many mind you.

Secondly, what is plucky? That sounds like in a good mood?

bec

Hi Beca,
Plucky means that you feel the urge to have another baby. Its a Scottish word. Another one is Motherly or Broody.
Scott:thumbs-up

:poke: Terry, if you give birth any where you might be rich quick, don't ya think! :rofl:

You would have the scientists screaming for your body!!!! LOL

birth being the giving of life, is a very beautiful thing, babies of most things are precious. (there are always exceptions like snakes and other nasty creatures)

D (wildcritter)

Screaming for your body, God Terry mate, what a horrible thought.LOL.
And you Nam, do you feel plucky then. There is another word we use in Scotland and that is Clucky, like being a hen fussing over her chicks.
How many kids have you got Nam.
I used to know a girl in the town of Ayr, who had 8 kids to 2 different fathers, she was only 4ft 8ins and a size 8.
Cheers
Scott:occasion: :occasion: :occasion: :occasion:
PS. Terry my friend, just keep thinking those weird ideas about having a baby. You never know one day Scientists might find a way for a man to have a baby. LOL.

:poke: Terry, if you give birth any where you might be rich quick, don't ya think! :rofl:

You would have the scientists screaming for your body!!!! LOL

birth being the giving of life, is a very beautiful thing, babies of most things are precious. (there are always exceptions like snakes and other nasty creatures)

D (wildcritter)

Yes, like Tony Blair.LOL
Cheers
Scott:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back