1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Rape, Car Crash, PTSD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BaHa, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaHa

BaHa New Member

What a cheery intro! I've dealt with PTSD for over a decade, and my nearest and dearest still don't get it. My best friend said to me the other day, "You used to be fearless. What happened?"
    My name is Barbara, I'm fifty, and live in NYC. My therapist suggested looking for a group, and from what I can see from the posts, I'm glad I took her advice.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. BaHa

BaHa New Member

How Long?

Does it take for a post to appear? I guess I'm a bit impatient because I finally found a group that understands. I'm sure that the moderators have a great deal to cope with; I just want to know if it will be a day, a week? Cheers to all, I look forward to communicating with you.

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

First let me say welcome to the forum. Glad you found a great community to be part of.

The second post is pretty simple to answer. When someone is online and has a chance to read it. We are not always online but we are normally here once a day and will take a day or a few off here and there.

5. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome Baha. I used to be fearless, too, before the ptsd hit. Now I'm working on getting that back again. I think you'll find a lot of good information and support here, as I have.

Take care,

Hodge

6. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you found it.

7. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:clap:I'm glad you found us!! :cool: There's lots of info on her and you can get lots of support here....Take it at your own pace....also feel free to vent!!..GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum and glad you joined. There is no shortage of people to talk with here, to understand one another. Jump in I say. Yes, your posts will appear daily whilst in moderation. As you post you are assessed for being changed out of moderation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar