• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Recent Tragedy Precludes Us Participating For Some Time Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I appreciate the support. After the news of our son's death, I did not want to continue living. This week I am improved somewhat, I am out of bed after spending nearly a week there. I am trying to be a mother again to the remaining children and grandchildren, and to Evie. Linda, I only read your message of 2 weeks ago today, but thank you for that as well, it is helpful.

I've just been so shocked...
Please take care of all of yourselves during a time like this!
My thoughts are with you

p.s. - welcome Sapper

Kathy, Jim, so glad your back up and about.... again, I don't know what your feeling, as I have not lost one of my own children, yet I have lost my brother and as said prior, my parents have still not come to terms with losing their son 18 years after the fact. Mum has never been the same... lets just say that. All I can imagine is the pain is intense, considering I expect my children to bury me, not the other way around.

Take care please, and so glad to know your all atleast up and about, funtioning, which will atleast stop depression settling in. Hold strong and know I am here for you all if you need.

my heart achs for the painyou must be going thru, I a so, very , very sorry thatyou have lost a son, and friend please never forget how much he loved you thats what has helped me wit hthe death of my dad. MOUSE

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS EVERYONE AFFECTED)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you once again. Yes we are both up. Life continues, though not with the enthusiasm of before.

Jim.

Evie and family,
Please accept my deepest sympathies. Y'all always have our support here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back