• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Regretfully I Have Relapsed In A Big Way,

• Thread starter Deleted member 20280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, three days later and they still do not know exactly what MH establishment I will be detained in. Every Police unit seems to know who I am, to the point of following me around town wherever I go.

I am so sick of this crap now, all I want to do is get pissed and forget my past but my level of meds will not allow me to consume Alcochol. Being woken up every morning at 6am to take 25 pills just takes the piss.

Guess I had better keep taking the meds !!!

I am currently detained in a civilian MH unit, I have requested to be transfered to a Military Unit but they seem reluctant to move me, I have an inside contact at the Military unit and they have sufficient space to take me. Simply the NHS want to keep me under their care because that way they get paid.

I have both abuse / sexual abuse and combat PTSD. The childhood issues I am on top of and dealing with. It is the Military issues I have problems with.

I just wish they would transfer me to a unit that can actually help me !!

No answers, makes for more powerlessness and more rage. I understand. You have been thru more than you ever thought you could endure. And came out the other side. You will do it this time too. You are our very special and loved Mr Laurie.... we are collectively holding you up and have your back. :hug::hug::hug:

Laurie what's it solve tho?

Similar point in my life but the problem with that is it solves jack. And a p...

I appreciate that violence solves nothing and am keeping my head level, the problem I have is one particular Nurse who thinks he is above the mentally ill, Guess what mate I have seen more death and killed more women and children than you buddy, I am ashamed that I had to follow orders and shoot that little boy.

The ghosts that haunt me are all female or children uncer 15 yrs old, every male I killed over the age of 15 was in my opinion a valid target and a justified kill. I have NEVER raised my hand to a women or smacked my kids, yet killing women and children hurts me the most.

All the other nurses are great it is just this one who thinks that because he is a nurse he has Power. He even tried to tell me that he has seen worse injuries than mysef, when I challenged him he openly admitted he has never served. he has a big chip on his shoulder and if he carries on like this I may have to knock that chip off........... the doctors and the other nurses are great and are doing all they can to help me, it is just 'Mr Power Hungry' who has upset me.

However that said, I have kept my fists restrained and intend NOT to hit anyone........ my psychiatrist wants me to be transferred to the Military unit, but the ward manager says NO..... FFS

he has a big chip on his shoulder a
It seems like many of the people who act like that are actually weak and afraid. All the bluster (which is rightly annoying) is just a smoke screen to cover that up. He may be an annoyance, but his opinion doesn't count for much, in the grand scheme of things. He's no more important than you let him be.
if he carries on like this I may have to knock that chip off.
Are you familiar with the expression "That would be above my pay grade" ? Well, knocking the chip off his shoulder, if it's even possible, doesn't have to be your job.

My advice (which you DIDN'T ask for! :D) is that you keep your head up and act like the decent human being we all know you are. No sense in letting him drag you down to his level.

:hug:

it is just 'Mr Power Hungry' who has upset me.

Have you made that clear to that nurse's supervisor and your doctors? If he mistreats you for his own petty power, he most probably does it to everyone he can. Maybe he belongs working in the hospital laundry!

Please take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back