1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

*Reminder* - Scheduled Live Chat is In Progress

Discussion in 'Social' started by permban0077, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Just in case anyone wants to join in. If you are having issues getting in PM me.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Did the scheduled chat time change or am I going insane lol? I thought it was Saturdays not Fridays?

ETA: OMG nevermind, today IS Saturday and I am losing it obviously as I thought it was Friday!!

4. permban0077

honey, it is Saturday

5. permban0077

and very very tiny group so maybe you could try for 1 or 2 minutes if up to it. me and bec and CL. Bec and I are just being goofy is all

6. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Thanks for the brief chat and the information on chickens and diapers lol. I'll try to stay in longer next time. I'm happy though I was able to do that much.

7. permban0077

You did awesome and Opal thinks so too

8. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Once again, apologies to everyone who was in the chat when the music was blaring. I honestly didn't realize it was that loud...and I'm sure I freaked everyone out, especially since it was sudden. I don't know what I was thinking but it won't happen again.

9. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Oh that must have happened after I left. Personally I'm really sensitive to music in a lot of respects. It's one of the reasons I was afraid to begin chatting with microphone and webcam again. I really freak out when music is either too loud or is a type of music that triggers me.

10. permban0077

I think we administrators may be going over the rules and covering basics that we did not think were necessary until now. Obviously there were a few items overlooked or rules simply not read. Chat should be an open and welcome place to play and let your hair down within a group of people that are "lucky" enough to have the mother of anxiety disorders.

Simply entering chat is a huge step for many many here and we want to do all we can to encourage that this is a safe place and time to be together as a group in real time.

11. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Administration is currently revising and considering clear cut rules for chat concerning cams and mic's.

bec

12. Awakening

Awakening Well-Known Member

okay i must be thick but what is chat, how the hell do you chat, is there some special software.

and iam supposedly the tech generation?!

13. permban0077

top of page you will see link live chat. Every Saturday. 3 PM central time zone in US. Adjust accordingly. Just click it. It is for mainly goofing off and a break.