• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault Repeting the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Menchaca

New Here
was only 17 years old when he told me I love you. I had never kissed someone before, hug or touch. He understood me and waited for me giving the first step. He was 21 years old and I loved him more than anything, he cared about my health, friends, and wellbeing. He hugged me when I was sad, and encouraged me to be a better version of my self. Everything was a lie, slowly keep me apart from everything that was a man, then my hobbies and finally everyone in my life. I loved him so bad that hurt me every time he was angry with me, I didn't want him to leave me it was the only person that cared for me and loved me, at least that what I thought. In reality, his dream was to me be the perfect woman, submissive, loyal and virgin. I will never forget this day it was a 31 of October. We were going to a party and I did not feel well that bother him and I consider that pizza will make things better. I was about to take a bite and I saw him watching me I turned my head and he screams that I was a moron, stupid, spoiled, and a piece of shit. He took me from my neck and put my head against the wall again and again until my head started bleeding. He was so drunk he did not look at me until I was crying on the floor, picked me up and laid me on the bed, kissed me on the forehead and made me his. I cannot forget the pain I felt between my legs the blood that surrounded me and his last word before leaving the room. ¨Clean all the mess you made and stop crying I love you and now I recognize you love me too¨. This continues to happen for 2 years and I still continue to remember that phrase at the end of every day.

It's very brave of you to share. Very brave of you to leave him. And very brave to reach out for support. Good job!

Please tell me you have a therapist to help you navigate what you're going through.

I'm so sorry he did such horrible things to you. It's not your fault. You didn't know any better. But now you do. Hallelujah!

Good luck on your journey! XO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back