• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Responses To Your Therapist That You Will Probably Never Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
To one ex-therapist:

I'm still trying to think of that line of yours, 'I know of 0 resources in that area. But you seem to have an idea how to get them, so don't give up and just anchor now, keep sailing.' I was an awesome ganbatte. Yeah, technically it's only about eleven organizations that led nowhere, and technically that isn't.that.many... I'm just so effing tired.

But I remember that gets fixed by what you did just then: bought me coffee and said you needed it too, so no, no goddamn debt, keep that money for a soup.

I'm finally there. I get it now. I can look back and see how you took advantage of me, it is like you used me, you knew I couldn't say no to you. You asked me to do a personal errand for you, I did. Why couldn't I tell you no? You had me doing a sewing job for you, why couldn't I tell you no?

You knew my history and you took advantage of it. I couldn't tell you no, I probably wanted your co-dependent approval. When I came back to see you this year, I was dealing with lots of stuff, but you were the same, but I wasn't!

You sent me those Christmas e-mails, why, did you think I would want to see you again? Your words would have some kind of affect on me when I can look back now and you hindered me instead of helping me. A doormat is not in my vocabulary anymore because of you!

Can you not.

I'm already pretending I'm 'fine' enough to be able to do shit like f*cking groceries. I don't need yet you demanding I be fine. Just because y'all are useless.

And don't you DARE claim that shit about usefulness... after I had to spoon feed you concepts people elsewhere in the world understand after browsing social media for teenagers. Micdrop. I'm back to sleep. It helps the cranky.

P.S. I'm still looking for that number to that Kryptonian immigrant. Just because I decided I'm gonna have some fun with all you f*ckery, some more, as I need bloody spoons and coping. Getting Superman's number might be less difficult than functional therapist, too.

Therapist #1 you made things worse not better now therapist # 8 has a lot more work! Therapist's start listening, support my decisions, don't put me through things I am not ready for, see me when I need scene, and stop leaving the clinic please! Therapist #8 You better be giving me your word when you say I can be a "lifer" with you. I am grateful you understand the need for that.

☝ seen not scene...oops did i make a scene? Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back