• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Santa's Twelve Day's Of Christmas Carols

• Thread starter Deleted member 20280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a dog from (my) birth named Jingles (Jinx- we added since she was born on Halloween & we got her at 1, named already). She was my nearly constant companion & refuge in sorrow, worry & fear, & my protection. My sister used to cry (happy) tears every time they played Jingle Bells in school. :) :inlove: Yesterday I found a christmas glass ball by my house with Jingle written on it.

Right then........ Jingle Bells from Me this evening. If anyone wants to post a Christmas Carol, Or christmas related tune. Please just go to You-tube right click the URL. Hit the Link button aboe (next to the U) and away we go. let's get over 100 christmas Carols and tunes, World Wide on this thread...... :D :D :D

- for the more traditional of you and as follows.

- for the LESS traditional of you LOL!.

I loved Jingle Bells a lot when I was a kid and still remember it fondly now too. In the summer when I was 6 yrs old, I used to sing it at the top of my lungs, while swinging on my swing set and the neighbors used to yell out their windows, "SHUT UP!". I'd sing it even louder then, hee hee.... SO thanks everyone who posted that one, for the happy memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back