• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[sat, 20 Aug, 2011] Harrogate, West Yorkshire, England. (harrogate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amethist

MyPTSD Pro
My youngest daughter and I are going to a Gem & crystal show in the pavilion of Harrogate show ground in August.

If any one would like to meet up with us for coffee, maybe even come to thew show with us, you are very welcome.

We can meet at the railway station, which is a central part of Harrogate. I will confirm the time we will arrive in Harrogate closer to the day.

You can reply here or send me a PC if you are interested.

Amethist

You are very welcome Toria.

We think we will be arriving at Harrogate station at 10.05 that day. :tup:

Shall I wear a red carnation in my top pocket? :p

Seriously though, I am very much looking forward to it x

No need for the Carnation Toria.

Just look for the a young girl with pink hair :roflmao:, that will be my daughter.

ooooo could I come as well? My youngest daughter who is nearly 5 would be with me too ..... would that be ok? I know Harrogate very well, as used to live there! xx

You will be very welcome Amy. If you are travelling by train, we could meet for the same train from Leeds.

I will post confirmation details by Wed 17th of August. But as we are all aware with PTSD in the mix last minute changes can happen.

The we can share contact details nearer the date by PC for anyone who wishes to.

Amethist

I am really sorry Toria and amy, but I am going to have to cancel for this Saturday.

A few things have cropped up but the most important one being that I am now taking hubby to find a dog. After his visit to see his GP this morning and the ticking off she gave him, this is what we will be doing this weekend.

Hopefully we can re arrange something in September, maybe even when there is the World Village Market on down Cambridge Street. Sat 24th of September.

My apologies again for having to cancel this.

That's ok - where are you going for a dog? The Dogs Trust on the A64 are great - really friendly and helpful. Hope all was ok with the doctor. Have you looked at the Pets as Therapy website - a doggy companion could do him the world of good. Looking forward to September x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back