• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[Sat, 21 Jul, 2012] Teddy Bears Picnic. UK (York UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too. (would love to meet all of you!)

Perhaps I'll have to send a Teddy bear along, to be my representative. I can't send Oscar (my best buddy bear) because he's not keen on being packaged up and kicked around by those Royal Mail guys, but maybe I can find a roughty toughty bear to send along for the photos!! (have I gone a little crazy? :eek::O_o:)

maybe I can find a roughty toughty bear to send along for the photos!! (have I gone a little crazy? :eek::O_o:)

Not crazy, I love that idea. It is similar to the bear schools send around the world to be photographed in different cities.

I guess one of these days, I'll surprise you all by actually being able to make it!

Well, if the mountain won't/can't come to us. The answer is for you to organise one in your part of the world :p - have teddy, will travel :D.

From London York is double the traveling time, 4hrs each way.

The success of the Birmingham meet was probably accessability.

We will let you know when ever we organize a meet up Jesta. There will be one you can get to eventually.

Birmingham was great for accessibility. The reason behind York is that I visit my daughter who lives there. Amethist and I usually meet up and others were interested, so teddy bears at the ready, (I almost said teddies at the ready - but that is a whole different picture :roflmao:).

I will do some maths and see if meeting up in York is possible! I would love to, but very little money at the moment (sad times, but I still have food and shelter :)...and hot water bottles;)).

I might even think about making a flag with the PTSD dog on it :roflmao:

Please share the PTSD dog on this thread; I am unfamiliar with his work, yet somehow excited about there being a PTSD dog/having a mascot flag/funny flag so I don't get lost :roflmao:

If there is no flag, just look for all those sat in a circle, feeding teddy bears :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back