• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[Sat, 21 Jul, 2012] Teddy Bears Picnic. UK (York UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to find a B & B for 2 nights. So far, I'm trying the ones around Haxby Road as my daughter lives near there.

Both H and I are looking forward to it.

I know one just outside the center of York if you get stuck KP, not too expensive last time we stayed there and very comfortable. Though it is the opposite side to where your daughter is.

If you both get stuck try the Premier Inn's. If you book 21 days or more in advance the rooms are only £29 per room a night. You can choose to have breakfast in the hotel or out some where else, it's up to you.

We use them as they are always quiet and clean.

I've just checked, York races are on that weekend and prices have rocketed and most reasonable B & B s are full. Unless we can change the date, I think H and I may dip out. Especially annoying as it was my daughters birthday.

Lets make it the following weekend then, the 21st.

I have been in York years ago on race weekend and it is hectic. I did not know it was race weekend when I suggested that date.

So if all agree the 21st would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back