1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Say Something Positive...

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Okay, most of us are gripping about something or other most of the time (myself included) so I thought I would start a thread to say something positive about something else. Gender, your partner, the world, a book whatever. This is just an exercise to realign how we veiw the world, one post at at time.

So, here is mine:

I really enjoy the nice smile and polite "thank you" I get when I get a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop. Those people get paid shit to wait on me and I appreciate their kindness to me. I think their smiles and manners can make someones day. I smile back.

Bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

I love my life.

4. cdunny

cdunny Active Member

I like Will and Grace. That show cracks me up. I wish I had a gay guy friend. That would be awesome. We could go shoping. I have no style. So he could give me some fashion tips. Oh and we could get our hair done. hmmm... maybe I just need a good girl friend. Oh well. Thats what I like.:moon:

5. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

I enjoy my annoying kitten who thinks she needs to help me type. Pushes my hands off key board to get pet and make me retype half my post. She is a snuggle bug. Harley. Then there is Jasper, Ward, June, Precious, Coltin, John Deere (2yo named), Just Like June (2yo named),Ward Jr.,and Robbie. Hey I live on a farm, I need cats, I am not a crazy cat person, I swear!!! Then the dogs... Ellie, Cookie, Chewie, Lillie. 3 great pyrenees (livestock dogs) and a mutt my guardian. Pearl my pet chicken is snuggly too, and Snake one of my geese, he is special needs and has two tounges (hence snake). Rosie my favorite duck... These are my other "babies" All the other animals are real farm animals for such.

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

My family are the center of my universe.

7. Kells

Kells Active Member

World of Warcraft pwns

/flex

8. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

Being able to carry on a conversation with a stranger.

9. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

i love my husband and children so much it hurts--the best part is, they love me back!

10. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Great idea Bec!
    I love my hubby & my boy. My favourite sound is hearing them laughing & playing.

cdunny, if you love will & grace, then you would love my brother. He is soo much like jack!

11. goingonhope

goingonhope Member Premium Member

Yeah, becvan

Great Idea! I saw my husband express sadness, just for a moment, the other night. His eyes were just ready to tear up, and he stopped. He was sharing with a group of people and there it was. Beautiful. The man I married, I Love Him. His first and last tears, I've seen were 1999. He's a marine guy, thinks & behaves, 'self sufficiently'. Suppresses much. Since I found this site he's been reflective and just yesterday he wanted to talk about his brother. Mind you, Mike talks very little about himself. He said, suddenly since Aunt M spoke repeatedly on P's death daily he is overcome by the image of his 6 yr. old brother, saying to their dad, "Daddy, I'm going to die." To remember is a positive thing. I'm happy for my husband and hope in time he talks much, much more...even cries. I love him.

12. goingonhope

What on earth is this?

What does chat with goingonhope mean?.....aahhh
    What is this link videochat with goingonhope?......aaahhhhhhh. Did I click something I wasn't suppose to? I don't know what the heck is going on, please someone inform me.

13. goingonhope

One more thing POSITIVE!

:eek: ......those links below my username. They don't say: View Hope's Private Trauma Diary. :drugs: I'd need drugs. HA HA :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

User search cloud:

1. say something positive

Show Sidebar