• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Say Your Thank You Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnite

MyPTSD Pro
“PTSD forces us to only view negative aspects, everything is the worst, yet we still have great positive moments in our days, we just struggle to identify them because of PTSD clouding our minds.” - Anthony

We need to learn to think and see things more positively again. Like the other threads; Quotes relevant, list your jokes, something good you did today, say something positive… are ways to help us think positively.

I thought saying a “Thank you” a day will be a good start too. You could still say a thank you even on your worst day. As for me, even I couldn't sleep on my worst day, but I am still thankful that I have a bed to sleep in. I am thankful that I have a home to go back to. And I am extremely thankful I won’t have to sleep on the street.

Take a moment now, and say your thank you.
A way to appreciate your surrounding people and environment better.

“Thank you Anthony for making this forum a dream comes true.”

I think people often disregard their true inner abilites and strengths, and this is to help you understand my perception of being here.

"Thank you to all members who are here helping themselves, instead of residing upon their pity pot looking for self sympathy"

Thank you to my husband for putting up with me and caring for me in worst of times. When ill, when in a hospital holding my hand, dragging me to doctors, and cooking so many dinners, washing the baby, and being mom soon as you walk in so I can collapse. For not leaving me when I seemd I had totally lost my mind and went off some major deep ends. And fixing my car (hint hint) Thank you for finding these broken lives and decide to pick up the pieces to build a family for us all once again. You certainly like a challange.

Thank you Anthony for helping me find an inner strenght I am not sure I knew was there without you doing so much to give me a structure to pull it out of me, and making me take long hard looks at myself. I would not be where I am without your encouragement and showing me "you can do this" by already walking the walk. I don't expect to be perfect, and accept my limits, but to be able to not "lose my mind" or be lost in the turmoil of my mind is a wonderful gift that I am sure I can achieve now and seems within grasp. Maybe not tomorrow but I know the day will come. You do a stellar job with pep talks to boot!

And thank you to the people who help me out on my down days and chat. I don't feel alone or like a freak anymore, I am not ashamed of my mind as I was. I understand things so much more and what was and is happening. You all have great cyber shoulders to lean on!

thank you anthony for being tough on us when we need it, and helping me to believe in myself. thank you to the rest of you that share your life to help the rest of us see that we are not crazy, and there is hope to get better. thank you to my hubby for putting up with me during this mess, thank you to the LORD for his comfort and help. thank you to veiled for that yummy recipe!

Thank You

Thank you my husband for continuing to come home every night when taking the long road home may be easier.

Thank you to this forum for providing a place for me to come everyday and re-fuel my soul.

Thank you to myself for continuing the battle yet another day.

Thank you to my hubby who accepts me as me.

Thank you to all of you because now I have friends that understand

Thank you for bath tubs.

Thank you for our Aunt & (my God mother) who visits reg., thoughtful and loving of our kids, brings pastries once a week, loves us, helps break the isolation and occas. asks for help.
We love her and feel honored to be part of her life. :claps:Aunt M way to go!:claps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back