• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News School shooting in western kentucky today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for all your losses over there from gun violence. You live with a terrible dilemma.

Apparently the majority of these people do often do the shooting for the publicity.

I saw an interview where one of the experts was interviewed, who said when people stop giving these types of people attention, in the media and otherwise. That would be a way to take the reward, for the attention that they seek, away from them. And only when that happens will it stop. I don't see that the media ever stopping their coverage, because the advertisers will pay for the most viewers, but it is an interesting issue.

I live in an adjacent state and a long time ago ran that Paducah, Bowling Green, Upton area so I am fairly familiar with the demographics. That little triangle is a little different.. we owned property off an interstate exit which is now a truck stop but I was always saddened by the poverty in and around the Paducah area. I am a huge fan of the great state of Kentucky and travel there often. I am devastated by the latest events and don't believe this is an issue of wanting publicity. There is certainly more to this than what we have heard. I am such a huge fan of the great state of Kentucky. I call it my second home because I love it so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back