• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

See Y'All in Kansas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very relieved to hear you made it okay. I was fretting about the weather you could be driving in. You did great veiled. Amazing job and you should celebrate that accomplishment.

Yeah, I got the whole you sure your not bi-polar too.. LOL, my answer was verbatim for yours "I'd kill for those highs I keep hearing about." LMAO... Guess that crossed out bi-polar eh?

Bec

Congrats... now did you just listen to what you said? You did it, nothing bad happened! Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you going to now learn from it is the important thing? You just took a 12 hour drive, went through Dallas which I imagine is a city, and made it to your destination. Now think... where all those panic attacks really required? If you did the trip again, would you now need to panic so much? In the near future, why not start driving more and exposing yourself, because nothing bad just happened, it was all in your mind veiled, not realistic of the world. Learn from this please.

The bi-poloar issue... nonsense. Having bad reactions to SSRI's has got nothing to do with bi-polar. Hell, just about every single person who is medicated has reactions to them, SSRI or not, bad reactions especially during withdrawal. Sounds like a good doc though, and hopefully will get off the issue of trying to label you with more nonsense, and no medications, you nearly off the damn things now and guess what? Your coping without them... learn from that too.

You knew it was coming from me. I was just waiting for you take this trip, so I could use it as one big example for you... how your mind is making up the future still, and not thinking realistically, factually.

Relieved that you made it ok. Was thinking of you all day yesterday and last night. Driving 12 hours is tough enough without worrying about the weather. You definetly showed you stregnth and determination. Now just take some time to relax and don't try to over do it. Hugs.

Anthony, the nicest way I can say it... You suck! I knew you were going to do an "I told ya so". Yes, I did it. And like nam said a big phallus in the sky LOL!

I changed my location on my profile pptthh... I saw on my walks with the dogs I am just a street over from "down town" and there is a biker bar. I may try to go in
(major step) pool shark hee hee. At home well, I knew owners and I could take my dog to my DJ booth at work and if it was social I could take a dog in, not sure if it will work here, but thinking of seeing if it will work. Try to be social.

I HATE the weather news commercials, major twisters all over T.V.!

I am trying to learn really. But I was made so much more scared by it. I just wanted to park on the side of the road and would have had I not seen those babies killed from a stalled car on the side of the road that night coming from the hospital...

I learned I can do some things but I also learned at this point I have certain limits too...

i am so glad you made it ok, veiled. i know it was hard, but you are such a strong person. i don't envy you unpacking, yuck! but, you will be in my prayers this week, that all will go smoothly and you can get some rest.
cathy

Glad to hear you made it Veiled, Been out of the loop lately so I missed your adventures I will read and catch up once my head is less foggy Drugs are great arn't they, ya right, anyways glad your safe Take care-Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back