1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Served Raw Burger

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Just my luck..

Went to DQ and got supper for Matt and I last night..

Well guess what! My burger was raw!!! Yep raw.. now.. I've got severe gut aches.. joy..

So I have to bring my raw burger the the health unit as I'm reporting them. I'm pissed.

I even called DQ back last night and told them about it.. they gave me a refund.. and who cares.. freak.. I could get really sick from this.

NOT IMPRESSED.

bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

Reported. I have to bring them the burger. They have to test it as I already have severe gut pains.. told me to go to the hospital if it gets worse and they need to know if I do get worse.

DQ :up-yours:

:frown: bec

4. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

grossss!!!!
    ughhh and I really liked DQ

5. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Yuck...don't like burgers as it is...Hope you feel better soon Bec

6. becvan

Well just finished running around for this. I have to take "stool" samples to be checked for Ecoli.. DISGUSTING..

I'm not a happy person. :angry-fla

bec

This is a lesson.. always look at what you are eating.. FIRST.

ohh and guess what? DQ won't even get a slap on the wrist for this.. nothing no consequences whatsoever.. and why do we have a food and health saftey act again?? Can you say chain pay off???

7. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hope you're feeling better real fast.
    cathy

8. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Sorry, Bec, please do not call me impolite, but I would find this funny if it would not make you so unhappy.
    Ones at work we ordered a lunch and an ice cream from the local restorant, and the ice cream was so unfresh that the girl who tried it almost threw up. So, we called to the restorant, and they had sent a 10 bucks gift certificate to us.
    Reporting them was the rightest thing you could do.
    Hope you will feel better soon.

9. becvan

thanks guys. I'm much better already. Got food donw and it stayed down. so All good.

bec

10. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

In my line of work I have to eat out all the time. I've just started eating only at the places that know me personally. That way if they give me food poisoning they won't take it the wrong way if I kill them.

11. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Bec, with the food issues we have it could be straight up stress messing with you. I know I am super picky and freak out a bit. I absolutely do not drink from fast food places now served, as when I had given birth the last time I got a drink from Sonic and when I got the drink and I DRANK IT I opened the top to get juice in my cup to find a loogie.... YECH AND A HALF!!! Screw fast food! I will have to pack a cooler...

12. becvan

Terry: LMAO.. may I borrow you for DQ?

V: I'm packing a cooler with you so never mind!

bec

13. becvan

I forgot.. I think your right.. I'm okay if I eat home food.. but the thought of resturant food right now is enough to make me sick on the spot..

stupid phobia's...

bec