1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Server Upgrade

Discussion in 'Administration' started by anthony, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I have noticed off late that the forum is getting more and more loaded, and even though I just moved the forum onto a more powerful dedicated server recently, I have just had to upgrade it again to double the power now, more system resources dedicated to this forum to cope with the load.

It is already done, and you should not off had any downtime during the process, as it was an on the fly instant system transfer.

Now, the forum should not lag again until it reaches the average traffic load around the 150+ users on the forum at one time. The way things are going, that gives me about 6 months before having to dedicate more server resources to this forum.

What I do know now, is that users should off had no issues getting into the forum, downtime, etc since the upgrade two months ago. Hope everyone is getting excellent access to the system and its resources. Let me know if you have any issues.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

It's running beautifully. No bugs. LOL, didn't notice a thing.

Bec