• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Assault Service dog and i were attacked tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not sleep much. (My PTSD brain thinks sleep is optional.) I got through work this morning. I a...

Please keep us posted. I was bit by a dog. Twice. Both not too bad. One was a big dog who nipped me and broke my pants and skin. The owner was shocked! We were walking and he was on a leash. I still recall her screaming, "Cornflake!!" He had never ever done that. Hmmm. But it was OK.

THe other was a little dog who was circling and barking and then CHOMP. I WAS SO MAD!!! I went up to the door and was kicking the sh*t out of the door of the guy who owned the dog, "OPEN YOUR Fing DOOR NOW!!!!" PTSD mode on high. I live in an area with a lot of PTSD due toMilitary and poverty so I was not even thinking straight. What if the guy who opened the door was on PTSD mode, too???

No one answered and I called Animal Control and went to Urgent Care. Animal control came and nabbed the little Fers.

One day when there are nuclear attacks all over, dogs will rule the earth. And roaches. But for now, they can't go around biting people and their owners should either learn to control their dogs or cough them up to someone else because now they are killing their dogs when animal control takes them away and gasses them. Dog owners who are idiots are double idiots.

Wow, what a scary situation. I'm so glad you're both OK. You didn't say whether not you had went to the doctor. Dog bites can be very dangerous to you even if it seems minor. Please be sure you go to the doctor. And then hire an attorney. They can help you with your doctor bills, your vet bills, replacing your laptop, and bit extra for pain and suffering. Give your baby a next your pet for me and a hug is coming your way.

I am having a nervous break down about having to talk to the police. My mother just happened to call...
Absolutely call animal control!!
A dog like that needs to be reported, if nothing more then to make them aware of it. He may already have a previous report or incident.

I'm so glad your both okay. ((Hugs to both of you.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back