• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Share A Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Learning
I'm sure this has done before, though I couldn't find an existing thread for it in a search. The idea here is to post a photo. It can be one you took, one you like (please let us know the source in that case), one of yourself, your favorite pet, your house (no addresses), whatever you like--within forum guidelines, of course. I'll kick this off with a photo of myself. It's not the best, but it's me, for better or worse.

10405258_1517163155217966_3373773726438209874_n.jpg

Many of you will recognize him: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street!
I usually don't like wasting money on useless crap, but you gotta admit, he's just fabulous.

Sweeney is an inspiration to me, mostly on what not to do; because after his wife had been kidnapped he went crazy with rage, and he just dove into his own resentment, in the end even killing his own wife, that he wanted to avenge in the first place.

If you look closely, you may spot a wild Radise too, in her favorite kind of vehicle.

sweeney.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back