• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Show and Tell....ART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie,
I know how you feel about oils. I know acrylic isn't nearly as fun and not nearly as rich, but if you haven't tried, give it a shot. It DOES dry FAST. Almost too fast for my liking. I've also found glazes that help make the paint more transparent, more like oils. It's fun and faster!

Ok, you poets...I'm gonna start a poetry thread! I'm not a poet, but I'll start a thread! :smile:

Cookie, you just beat me by a minute!!! LOL!

9-9-06 Photos by Boo

Our first snow of the upcoming fall season. It was so nice to wake up to a chill in the air and see the morning sun turn the snow different shades of pink as it greeted the day:
View attachment 62

View attachment 63

Attachments

• our first snow1 9-9-06.jpg
    our first snow1 9-9-06.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 221
  • our first snow 9-9-06.jpg
    our first snow 9-9-06.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 179
I'll come too cookie... much more peaceful than this household today... Yuk!!! A teething toddler is smashing me...

I have downloaded pics on my computer....does anyone know what I need to do to post them under the art thread??? Hope so!!...wildfirewildone...KEEPING THE PEACE

Wildfire,

all you need to do is to click reply and scroll down until you see Additional Options. Under it will be Attach Files. Click Manage attachments. Remember that your files need to be in these formats to work: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

That will bring up a window and go ahead and click browse. Go find your file in your computer and click on it. Then if you want another picture, click the next browse button and go find your file...etc. When you have all of them, click upload. Then X out of that box and hit submit. You should have your pictures in there. Go ahead, give it a shot. I can't wait to see the pics.

Fall Photos 9 October 2006

View attachment 70

View attachment 71

:brrr: It's really cold here today, rain mixed with snow. I grabbed these pictures this morning. I like how the morning glories are still trying to bloom amidst the turning fall leaves.

It's like our lives... some days we are the flower, sometimes we are the leaves

Attachments

• fall colors1 10-9-06.jpg
    fall colors1 10-9-06.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 125
  • fall colors 10-9-06.jpg
    fall colors 10-9-06.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back