1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Slhlilbit

Discussion in 'Social' started by Portabella, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Why did threads and posts by Slhlilbit, turn into Posts and threads by Kevin66? Did she change her name, or is something wrong? I am confused by this!!!!!!:dont-know

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I was wondering myself, but perhaps the person just decided to change their username? I know I requested a username change on another forum and got it.

4. Portabella

I heard from Slhlilbit and she says that something is wrong. She thinks she posted something to make someone mad. I don't think so. Who do we make aware that something is haywire.

5. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Well she should be PMing one of the admins to sort it out... veiled, becvan or anthony for example.

6. Portabella

She just reregistered under her name, I hope she can see this so she can get it squared away.

7. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

slhlilbit

no i didnt request a change. i had to reregister. oh this is too messed up. if you only knew the things that have happened to me.:doh:

8. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Yes I'm sure one of the admins can sort it out for her. She just needs to be patient and give them a bit of time as they're not on here 24/7. Hope it all works out in any case!

9. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

well im trying again i dont know what happened to me.

10. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Personally bec and I have no clue what is going on. Except what is in this thread about it, if someone has a clue it would be nice to use that little bell at the top right at every post to report it so ALL editors can figure it out and give any and all info.

11. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I did it. I made a mistake with usernames whom to be merged. I have now corrected the issue, undone it, and corrected the right user in which was to be merged.

12. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

:rofl:

Sure sure.. you just wanted to muck with our heads!!

heheh

bec

13. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Goodness it feels good to know I am not the only one who screws up behind the scenes :)