• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Snow In The Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandchildren making snow angels last night.

Kayleigh snow angel.jpg

harry snow angel.jpg

We've had about 6 inches, it is deeper where it has drifted.

It began snowing on Thursday afternoon and didn't stop until this morning. The roads around us were trecherous yesterday, a lot of folk stayed at home. H drove me to work, his plan was then to head out and give the dogs a long walk. Bad idea, he dropped me off and returned home. I'd taken my boots to work and H returned (on foot) with the dogs to walk me home.

It is a little pathetic the way a little snow can bring our entire infrastructure to a stand still.

The dogs are loving it, Max keeps pretending he is a snow plough and pushes the snow around with his nose. It was lovely to see the children sledging and playing out, nice memories for them and an unexpected day off school.

It always amuses me how much dogs seem to love it. Especially when it only happens now and then. They are hilarious to watch.​
Take care KP as that sounds a little tricky.​
In London it doesn't seem too bad actually. I haven't been out today but not much seems to have fallen. More forecasted for tomorrow so we shall see. Quite enjoying it really as it has been an insipid winter.​
Stay safe and warm everyone. Some hot soup and some thermals Hashi! Amethist - sweet!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back