1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

So Hi... and Welcome

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anthony, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

My name is Anthony Parsons, the creator of PTSD Forum, and yes, I do have posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from active war service whilst I served within the military.

I have served in Bouganville, Papau New Guinea, just into Indonesia and East Timor (INTERFET) and UN.

The reason I have created this forum is because whilst I was on the PTSD Course in Townsville, run by the Mater Hospital, I asked if there where anything online where people with PTSD could chat. Well, you know the answer to that, as here we are.

I am married (for the second time), have a son to my ex-wife and a son to my current wife. Whilst writing this, I am currently still attending the PTSD course in Townsville, with a few weeks left too go.

My wife is still military, and I am actually retired now at 33. I have worked since 17, a qualified electrician, military quals (discharged at SGT), and also expert in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and online marketing... and now retired.

Thats me...

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.