• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sorry Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaG

Confident
My brain is so all over the place right now. As I said I am alone in this and am sorry. Tried to put pics of me for you people to see re homepage. The art thread got me going. Thought you would like to see me and my boys/animals/home. New page I just made I am already so nervous of talking with people at the moment as so agoriphobic. If you want me to go I will. I will stop posting here. I am so sorry Anthony and everybody else as well

Joanna, there is no need to apologise really just because I edit a thread or post of yours. That is simply what moderation is about. Your post had nothing to do with the content of the topic, thats all. Its not a personal thing Joanna, so please don't take it that way.

Your website is already linked here, from your diary and one place else, and I think that is enough really for people to find your site. If you add pages and pictures, that is great, but you don't need to post every page link from your website here, just the one is fine. If you want to tell people about new things in your site, then there are already threads appropriate for such general conversation, and you simply have to point them to the thread here that contains your website link already.

Joanna, please don't take editing personally, as I and moderators edit people's posts according to what is and is not of topic.

JoannaG,

There is no need to apologise for being you on this forum or anywhere unless you are hurting other people. Life has dealt you some crap but you are obviously looking to do some active healing or you wouldn't be here. Save the energy and direct it towards your healing.

Even us moderators get our posts moderated and edited. Hell, mine have even while being an editor by another editor... Do not take it personal. We just try to keep it as clean and neat as possible so it is not cluttered and it is explained to you why. Not a biggie at all, when it happens step back and look. When our heads get jacked we don't always put things out straight. I have even (Oh my) edited Anthony... Just typos... No thing really and nothing anyone should be worried about. Nice and tidy helps us navigate is all and so much to go through when you are not here for just a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back