• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sorry I'm Just Not Around Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I do apologise to those who look forward to reading my writing, or want to chat with me, I have my own things going on at present, being seperation still ongoing from Kerrie, her finally now with a date to move all her belongings from the house so i can finalise that chapter of my life and move on totally. Dealing with all this has its toll on me, as anyone, as I too have PTSD, though I have managed to keep myself healthy but that comes with sacrifice, the forum being such one.

I have maintained my health with lots of exercise, house work and rest to ensure I keep myself healthy, which has just left me little time to be here doing what I love to do. Doing this does have a toll on me though, and if I take on too much, then I would break down, hence something has to give, and the house work is not a viable option to give, nor the required aspects in life in order to remain healthy, so hopefully by June I should have all this behind me and be in a much better frame of mind to participate here more.

I have been reading, just not responding much, or in bursts only as time has permitted. June will hopefully see me in better shape to do all the things I do and be here much more to help out.

Just thought I would post this if people are wondering where I am off late.

We all know that our own person should come first so our health suffers as little as possible. We know you are going through a rough spot in life and please know we would much rather you be healthy than pushing yourself too hard. We all have our limits. You are brilliant at helping everyone deal with PTSD and educate us, but we know you have it and no one is superman nor do we expect you to be. Take care.

What veiled said... you are awesome but we don't want you to get sick. Take as long a rest as you need, if anyone deserves a break you do Anthony.

You do such a great job helping us learn useful stuff and deal with PTSD. You are very appreciated! I am glad to see you are taking care of yourself, it is a good example for all of us. I agree with Veiled & Batgirl, you deserve a good break. Take care.

Take care of yourself. I really do look forward to speaking with you in the future and getting some of your input. Your information and this forum are really helping. Thank you for taking the time you do have to so unselfishly help others. It is nice to see such kindness. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to getting to know you better in the future.
Pandora

Take care of yourself, Anthony. I know you barely know me, and we haven't spoken often, but I'm sorry that it's a rough time at the moment and have been in some awe of you since joining here. You talk so much sense, and seem so together I forget sometimes that you have PTSD yourself! So, as others said, you come first and I'm glad that you are doing that.

Lisa.

Anthony,

You've said in posts (probably too many times to count) that we have to take care of ourselves first. Glad you're taking your own advice.

Sending wishes that the remainder of this month goes as easily and as stress free as possible.

Lisa

No apology necessary. Take as much time as you need. Get some rest. We'll all be here when you get back. Don't forget that we are here for you too.

I was wondering if things were ok with you Anthony. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment. Look after yourself.

I agree with Jet, we are here for you too. You dont have to do it all on your own.

Take care.

*hugs* tightly.

Anthony you are the first to advise that we take Time out before we burn out. About time you took your own advice huh?

*snugs* take care of yourself k.

:hello: I am very sad to hear of your troubles...I can surely understand you needing a break from the forum in order to maintain your health:thumbs-up I'm glad that you're doing what needs to be done for yourself like a good eating plan and exercise....I'm sure that you are missing having your 2 little ones around all the time....Remember to do something nice for yourself each day that makes you happy!!!....As a last thought....don't forget that its ok to cry!!! LIVING THE PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back