• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Spring Cleaning Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made progress today two garbage bags of stuff thrown out. A lot of it was old paperwork I have...
So it sounds like (although I don't wanna be over presumptive) while the mess and chaos serves some kind of purpose at certain times in your life (me too) but the cleansing of these things is even more helpful(same here as well). I don't know you at all, but sounds like you have a VERY intellectual awareness that all these things have an energy to them. When they are part of a negative environment, mood, event, they have that energy. These can be super silent to some, super LOUD and problematic to others. These bills you speak of are things that are like the Black Plague in your house. Good for you for tossing them. Yes, you have the fees, you have the stress of paying, but putting them in your refrigerator or something would be like slapping yourself every evening. What's the positive in that. You are really moving in a good direction. Good job, gal.

My biggest goal of the month is to re- pot many of my plants for the year.... Some of them are rediculous. While I make up ANY excuse possible to not do it, when I do, oh my gosh. Seeing plants Blow up and flourish when you do a little "housework", oh the rewards. I guess that's my biggest advice. Start with house projects that have the biggest payoffs first... Whether visual, physical, mental.... Then it inspires anyone to keep going!!

Thanks for the link, Fade. One of my friends suggested Simply Green. I know what store in town has it. Don't know if one can use it on carpets. Our carpets are not stained or anything. I just want all the floors to be safely clean for the baby.

I also have this thing about not wanting everything to be perfect. Before I was first attacked at 12 in my own bedroom, I was a total clean and organized nut. After that, I started to let things go in my room. To this day, I simply cannot have everything looking just right. It's like I have to have a mess somewhere . . . as if, if I got everything perfect again, another really bad thing would happen. I know that's an irrational thought. I haven't overcome it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back