• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News St. Paul's Trial Outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbird89

Learning
Was anyone else upset that all the kid got were a bunch of misdemeanor counts? The prosecution even proved he sexually assaulted that poor 15 year old.

I'm so sick of people getting away with these kinds of acts. It really upset me and now I'm still kinda unsure how to deal with my feelings about it.

I know it had nothing to do with me, it just hit a little too close to home.

I don't know that he got away with anything. He was still convicted of one felony count and several misdemeanors. He will likely serve several years and must register as a sexual offender. It will follow him forever. It wasn't a home run for him...

Whispering, that's not at all what I was referring to when I mentioned this trial and that doctored footage is a few months old. Also, if you're going to be triggering on more than one thread, please be considerate and flag both things as triggers.

Rumors, I just wish he would have been convicted of felony rape and not just the "side charges". I'm glad the little shit will be doing time.

Waves wand....Gone. Better? :) Not sure what doctored footage you are referring to. Looked pretty damned real to me. I am always considerate, if someone is respectful to me. I will resolve whatever problem there is if I can, and I just did. Also, I thought the ***WARNING at the top was a pretty good flag. ..or did you miss that part?

Was anyone else upset that all the kid got were a bunch of misdemeanor counts? The prosecution even...
I was furious. His actions were premeditated and deliberate. He attempted to destroy evidence during the investigation. He had 20 girls on his list to "slay". It makes me want to barf. Oh wait, I did. :mad:

Waves wand....Gone. Better? :) Not sure what doctored footage you are referring to. Looke...

It wasn't at all in your second post and that was what I was referring to. And when I see claims like that on national news, I do my research on it. There's a full version of the video that isn't chopped up.

I never asked you to delete anything. I simply requested a trigger tag, which considering what website we're using, is a fair request if your going to make overt sexual remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back