• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

ST Petersburg, Florida, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grama-Herc

MyPTSD Pro
As a PTSD sufferer with multiple diagnosis and no friends, need someone in my time zone to share. If allowed would like to chat.

Hey grama, used to live in St. Pete, how is it going down there? Now I'm in NC, not as warm, but not as cold as NY Long Island where I grew up.

OK Well, I used to live in North Caroina, Charlotte to be exact. So, tell me, or not, but are you in Charlotte? That would just be too creepy LMAO

If anyone is interested I started a online southeastern US support group.I have found it is hard to find people within your city and have yet to find someone willing to join a PTSD support group in my state.

For now it is an online group and once we get to know each other maybe we will meet.

[DLMURL]https://www.ptsdforum.org/c/threads/southeastern-usa-ptsd-support-group.29753/[/DLMURL]

If anyone understands u Ayesha I do, I never been in military I wanted to go, but didn't because my drinking had gotten out of control, nowadays I don't drink as much as I use to. It is usually 1 every 2 weeks, my dad was in military, but he was very abuse towards us, we stayed on guard every since I could remember, always felt uncertain about what was going to happen next, his mood swings, everything it is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back