• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Stress over partner visiting this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshpitmunkey

Confident
My partner is flying here from Texas for the weekend to spend time with me. She planned this way back in March and I have told her from then up until now that my life is complicated, I'm still dealing with an abusive family dynamic and I'm always one wrong move away from being subjected to harm so it's very hard for me to plan any activities. We have argued about it over the entire weekend and I'm just wishing that I would've told them not to come because of that. I'm really dreading this. They will be here Thursday and I just don't know what to do anymore. Of course I want to see them but I don't think they can handle my baggage. Im feeling depressed and anxious and embarrassed and ashamed. This is why I don't date. :'(

I'm a bit confused.... you say that your partner is flying in for the weekend and they you say.
We have argued about it over the entire weekend and I'm just wishing that I would've told them not to come because of that. I'm really dreading this. They will be here Thursday and I just don't know what to do anymore. Of course I want to see them but I don't think they can handle my baggage. Im feeling depressed and anxious and embarrassed and ashamed. This is why I don't date. :'(

So who is they????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back