• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Talk about triffles thread for supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous

MyPTSD Pro
So we are going to have guest over in a few weeks (not st Christmas), actually nearly 30, for a three course dinner. We will serve them deer ghoulash, not sure about the starters yet. Maybe smoked trout. I know what’s for pudding but won‘t say it here because it is something unusual. So I cannot tell. Could be identifying.
I am really exited because we do not have that many guests for dinner that often.

So exited. I think my husband will do well cause they are lovely people but then he is short of hearing and it might or might not cause trouble. He cannot do crowds very well, but no I don‘t think it will be a problem.

I think I will do something to mess up, not sure what it will be but I am sure it will be something. Asked two lovely people to come help me with the preparation and hope they will save my ass.

I am sort of exited and sort of scared scared at the same time.

To be honest I like having guests for dinner and my husband likes it too. He struggles but he is not antisocial.

So I going to post ts anonymously. I think nothing I wrote is identifying but who knows? I like to be on the safe side.

Feel free to post about triffles in this thread open to all supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back