1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Tantrum - Been Hell To Be Around Last Two Days

Discussion in 'General' started by Portabella, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I am an adult and I am not kidding, I have been pissy, angry, vile, full of rage and anxious OMG Anxious, for two days I have been hell to be around. I called Mental Health yesterday and asked if they could move up my appt. with the psychiatrist, they put me on hold for about 10 minutes and they came back and said, "Are you suicidal or Homicidal" at this moment. I said, "No", so they advised me if I get that way to go to the hospital, if not make my appt. on April 3rd. These people would put me in for a 72 hour eval, Nope....not ready for that. So, I can tell already that I am dealing with incompetant assholes. Are you Homocidal.....If I was Homocidal it would have been done already, like I would tell them. Please!!!!:crazy:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. madjon

madjon Active Member

should of said, only when dealing with you.
    one of the greatest annoyances i ever had was dealing with mental health services, most of all secretaries who try to shift you around and cant be bothered. drove me mad dealing with them, which is exactly the opposite of what they are supposed to be there for.

4. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

i can relate to that too. when i was having to go to the mental health at the va they made everything worse. there was one resp. that every time i heard her voice i would hang up and call back until i got someone else. the dr. was good and seemed to care it was just the ah that answered the phones.

5. wadoo

wadoo Active Member

I dont know if you guys are in australia or not but here they are really good thank God. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. The waiting time is a long time but there's lots of phone councilling that I used to use nearly everyday sometimes 3 -4 times a day until I got in for appts.

Is there phone counciling there.. :)