• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tantrum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR-ass

MyPTSD Pro
For those days where all you want to do is scream and scream and scream

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cuckoo:

see, makes you feel so much better

ya' GR'ass, must say I'm pretty fed up and angry at the moment. Just passed through a panic where I would've loved to have screamed at the top of my lungs. And, it all started with some pain in the butt, music which was playing on a system that cannot be shut off without remote and the remote wasn't where it was suppose to be. Still haven't found the stupid thing, but at least the CD shuts off when it reaches its end.

The anger is really about so much more than that, but just took something stupid, noise, panic, and something beyond my control to bring me to tears, afraid I was going to lose it'

Well the good news is, that it hasn't been all day, but I was certainly irritable, (irritability sorta' simmering all day within). Angry at myself for feeling nervous, and a gen. sense of anxiousness in my daily life, and this making be responsible most challenging. And then later, what with all the complaints, outbursts, and noise of others and such, and just that crap going on between my ears, hanging over my head and threatening all day, I could've screamed.

Good thing my husb. was rationale today, I know I would have lost it if he had been anything less than this.

Me thinks, ....I'm suppose to be well, by now! I only wish.

Hope

I will join in with you Cass FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--------------------KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ah thats much better.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH------------------TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! that's good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back