• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tattoos Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more of mine...
"no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Photo on 2010-05-21 at 15.58.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

So pleased I never had any whilst younger. No, not because I don't approve. But at 50 everything has gone south and they would look very wierd
eek.png

Wow, my tattoo is inferior... but I want to get it redone for my birthday this year and am considering adding a new one, my avatar... somewhere that won't wrinkle and will stand the test of time. It might be the bottom of my foot.

I have a celtic Peacock... I put it on my shoulder so I would have a sense of someone/something always watching my back and it is a nod to my pre-immigration family's heritage... Denmark: Link Removed

I only have just one big tattoo, it's slightly different from most of yours ;). It shows some good friend of mine, an Alien.
It is sitting there on my back since about seven years, it's not to shock anybody or something, it just shows a part of my inner self.Tattookl.jpg .

I have three tattoos. My first two are on my forearms, just above my wrists, and are the Kanji symbols for love and eternity. My third is two stars on the back of my right hand.

stars.jpg

I got this one a few months after my ex attacked me. The stars are to remind me of the fact that I did my best to defend myself (I got a few punches in while he was stabbing at me), but they're also an attempt to balance out the 25 new, ugly scars I have with something nicer.

Nope. Never had one and probably never will. too chicken of how they will look if the rest of me sags. LOL I think if they are for you and you like them then 'go for it' I would love to ask some people about theirs when I see them but i grew up in the 'bikie era' when old the rough and tough and mean had them so I get too scared to ask. LOL
Anyway I think your pics are great and all the power to you.

Wow, I love hearing about the stories behind these tattoos and there is some AMAZING work in here!!!! That alien is absolutely wicked, and I love the quotes that people have chosen.

Hehehe - and a good tattoo artist should be able to help you position a tattoo so that sagging has the least amount of impact - mine shouldn't move a bit as I age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back