1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Tea and Exercise - Relaxant Supposedly

Discussion in 'Social' started by illuminating_anchor, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i was looking through sites for some info in tea, because i've heard that tea can keep us relaxed and alert at the same time, then i came across this site braintrain.com.au, haha, it is actually quite addictive, train your brain with some brain exercises and challenge our minds...exactly what i need when i am totally bored at work, have a go at it, its quite entertaining, and yeah also, the tea part seems to be working for me cos i can actually focus better and also :sleep: better too :thumbs-up

1. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  2. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

More Fun!!!!!

Yes that site is really fun!!!! and I can see where the test would help to keep the brain better functioning....Just don't forget that LIPTON is a business!! and they are pushing a supplement for readers to purchase....wildfirewildone ....KEEPING THE PEACE

3. cdunny

cdunny Active Member

Im from the south. I cant live without sweet tea. Not too sweet of course. But If I havent had tea in a few days I go nuts. If im upset and need to relax I just grab a glass and chill out. Its true.

4. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

OMG....that site is SO addictive!! I played it for about a half hour and then bookmarked it so I could come back to it later!:eek:

5. i totally agree with you. I am really hooked onto seekadoo. Its actually quite challenging :wall: i can't get past level 3. Anyone else finding these word games challenging?