• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tea Lovers, What Is Your Favorite Tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britt.f7

MyPTSD Pro
I would love to find recommendations for tea brands. I am looking to put together a gift of tea flavors, for Christmas, for my father in law. Problem is, I don't drink Tea. I'm a coffee girl. I would love to, perhaps, get him kinds he has never had before, so I am willing to buy out of the country. Thankfully the internet makes it easier that way. Hubby is suppose to check on him, but I know he likes decaf and caffeinated.

Any help in finding decent teas is welcomed. I like to find unusual gifts, since he is one of those people who has everything and can get it if he doesn't. Besides, I'm clueless.

Thank you in advance!!

I love Jasmine Pearl green tea. It has less caffeine than regular black tea. It is made of the precious whole leaves of the plant, rolled into little pearl shaped balls which unfurl when they steep in hot water.

Here's one example from Amazon (they have many varieties of it for sale too), though I don't think it matters too much which brand:
Dead Link Removed

Good luck tea-shopping, there are so many wonderful types.

The Tao of Tea 500 Mile Chai

It's a loose tea that is highly caffeinated. The Tao of Tea is also my favorite tea company. They have excellent products as well as good business practices so they can be a little pricier than other companies.

Oh my, I went and took a nap and came back to a good deal of responses. Thank you all! I'm looking into them. I might get him some of each. Like I said, he has everything he needs, and he is a very practical man. I like putting thought into gifts(usually he has me buy him a shirt, last year I had to jump through hoops to find a place that had the one he wanted in stock. lol). I don't mind. It's an adventure. It's a joy to get him something he doesn't expect.

Just got word that he has to cut down his caffeine. So now I'll be searching for the teas that are decaf or lightly caffeinated. He is also trying new ones right now, so I guess I came up with this idea at a good time!

I can not thank you all enough!:):hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back