• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tegretol anyone????i hate meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update.... ok, so I saw my Neurologist today for a 1 month check up after starting Tegrotol. Ok... So he asked me how I was doing. Good days, bad days doc. Some days better than others. How's the medication working? Well, I'm having some side effects. Burry vision sometimes, itching, and SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES behind my ears!!! So he gets flustered and starts checking me for a RASH!!! NO Doc, NO rash!!! BUT! I have swollen lymph nodes behind my ears!!!

Finally he checks and says... ok, well yes, they are swollen, but it has nothing to do with Tegrotol!!!! UHHHHHH. yes, every website I've checked says, SWOLLEN lymph nodes. Nope, but I want you to increase up to 400 MGS daily, because you are on a low dose. NO!!!!! I will go up to 300mgs, but not 400.

I'm hoping the lymph nodes will swell to the point that my brain explodes and I die!!!! f*ck!!!!! And my leg f*cking hurts today too!!!!!! f*ck, f*ck, f*ck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back