1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Thank You, Thank You - This Forum is Incredible

Discussion in 'General' started by pandora, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

I just wanted to say thank you to Anthony.....because this site is helping me, like really helping me.

Thank You to all of you that have offered words of wisdom, a kick in the arse when needed, or a reality check. Today i am thankful more than words can express that I found this forum.

My therapist agrees with me as well....she said i have done more healing in the last 6 months than I have in like a couple of years to be honest. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel and for the first time in a very long time I feel hope.

This morning started out quite badly. I even called my therapist and asked if i could make an extra appt (left a message) i came here and I read and I wrote. When she called me back i spoke to her briefly about what was happening but that i was better and feeling better. I dealt with the huge negative thoughts on my own and with the help of this forum and people here. I did not make an appt, just kept my appt for next week. I am proud of myself for not letting the negative absolutely take over and she was too.

Thank you, thank you everyone!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Arashi

Arashi Member

Way to go pandora...good for you for having the strength to handle things on your own as best you could. :)

4. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Well done Pandora, extremely proud of you for helping yourself. It really is excellent to see the community grow and help one another. You are part of that, remember it please. Whilst you get help here, what you write or post to another may just help someone else the same.

The best way to keep this forum is to have people across a wide variety of life, being some who will provide the caring response, then others who will provide the kick in the arse response. We often need a variety and mix of both.

5. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

Thanx again, i feel proud of myself tonight too, i haven't thought or felt that in quite a long time!

6. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Good feeling too isn't it....There will be more feelings soon to follow. Self esteem, self worth, trust......Then after that....hhhhhmmmmmmm Work...more dating :biggrin:.....Ok enough for now....

Great job Pand....

Wen