• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a really tough 5 Days or so w emotions, family stuff and a total random story of how I ended up finding a lost dog on Christmas night in -15 degree weather.

The funeral was difficult, it was probably the coldest and most disjointed funeral I’ve ever been to. There were obvious tensions. It wasn’t what my aunt deserved. And then I saw most of the same family on Christmas Eve and they were all venting about it and it’s now caused another rift in our family. The more I heard about the last few months of my aunts life, the more angry and sad I feel. It just turned into a really bad situation and people wanted to take control but then didn’t when they needed to.

I don’t know if I’m still in shock or if I’ve just shut down and shut away those feelings as I usually do when things are really difficult.

I’m trying to relax and start getting myself focused on taking care of myself again, been sorta difficult.

Thanks for inquiring and checking in.

It wasn’t what my aunt deserved.

I am sorry to hear this and thank you for checking in to update us.:hug::hug::hug:

I’m trying to relax and start getting myself focused on taking care of myself again, been sorta difficult.

I think that this is a very good idea. I am so happy to hear this. Take really good care of you and get some rest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back