• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Thanks Bec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

MyPTSD Pro
Bec I printed out your handy hints for going to sleep for hubby to have a read.
4. Take a warm bath and/or drink warm milk before going to bed. Warmth is soothing and milk contains an amino acid that helps you to sleep. Even cold milk may work. (Also try having a bath with honey and cream, but have someone nearby if you try this.)

He wants to know do you fill the bath with cream and honey I told him to dream on!:crazy-blu
Anyway he read it which was good.
Thanks Jen

Bec I printed out your handy hints for going to sleep for hubby to have a read.
4. Take a warm bath and/or drink warm milk before going to bed. Warmth is soothing and milk contains an amino acid that helps you to sleep. Even cold milk may work. (Also try having a bath with honey and cream, but have someone nearby if you try this.)

He wants to know do you fill the bath with cream and honey I told him to dream on!:crazy-blu
Anyway he read it which was good.
Thanks Jen

Your welcome! Hehe, half a cup of each, not the whole tub!!

Bec

Hehe, I added the amounts to the thread, just in case we get more smarty-pants husbands going wink wink (too funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back