• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Boy In The Mural On The Wall Of The Public Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he is Mowgli as you are Mowgli.Very strong! :) , I am trying to figure out who the blonde haired b...
It's possible that the blonde haired boy is someone who I knew and knew me, but this was quite a long time ago. At the time I was discussing the mural, I had a lot on my plate then and unfortunately any questions I might have for that artist can't be answered by her as she is gone now.

I have a thought though that I will consider doing off forum on social media and see if maybe someone else knows or may know some history I don't. :)

Last edited:
@SeanCharles It is too bad that the artist passed on. It is possible the artist left some tidbits at the library.
(there was a mural up here, at a brewery (i know lol), but hidden in the mural was a picture of Jerry Garcia (of Ben and Jerry's, this is New England) riding on a hot air balloon. The artist only told one worker there. I was lucky to know him. The mural has since been taken apart, but they did keep the part with Jerry in it, which is pretty cool). So information could have been passed about the mural. Or maybe she decided just to keep it a secret. It is interesting for sure, and how nice that she was to paint you in. I do hope one day you will be able to at least go back and look at it, nostalgia can be wonderful x

The original artist who started that mural was murdered. I believe health issues took the artist from us that had finished the mural where the original artist had left off. I still remember her name and where she is placed in the mural.

Hi how are you
I am doing amazing! I'm reviewing my recent productivity over the course of the last few days. I am stumbling with an idea for one of the threads I've started so I am taking some time to bask in the heat and just enjoy the warm radiating from the flames of the fire that is burning!

All of a sudden, I seem to recall that the original artist when he chose the characters for/in the mural interacted with them by getting to know them. While those memories at the moment appear to be hidden, if I have such memories stored I suspect those will eventually surface.

Update: In doing a bit of research from the library's site, the original artist died when I was 10 years old! This age in terms of me as me (not the boy in the mural) was a rough period for me. So, the second post is something I want to see as a fun thing to do since I exist in two worlds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back