• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Day That Shall Not Be Named Hatred Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadeaway

MyPTSD Pro
If you hate December 25th or just have a strong repulsion towards this day,
If you want to boycott every business that tries to get you buy something by using a guy in an ugly red suit as their gimmick,
If you hope for a power outage or smile inside at the thought of your neighbors January electric bill due to hideous attempts blinding everyone who passes by with lights on the outside of their home,
If you wish you could make every radio station that plays a certain seasonal genre of music go dead, and everyone who tries to sing those songs should lose their voice,
If you want to pull your hair out because you spend 4 hours waiting in line to purchase a gallon of milk because everyone is out shopping with money they don't have and driving themselves further into debt.
If you think the needless chopping down of trees, only to have them end up in landfills the following months is morally wrong,
If you think Scrooge and the Grinch had it right until they were corrupted by silly ghost and whatever,
pull up a chair and enjoy the company of like-minded folks, just leave the eggnog behind, tropical drinks of your choice with tiny umbrellas will be served. Expressions of rage and or deep sorrow are totally welcome. Especially when aimed short toymakers with pointy ears.

Now that we have that settled, anyone up for a good nonfeely action flick or a nice slasher film?

Last edited:
I may not be a humbug, but I most certainly have been in the hospital every year for some reason or another during Christmas Eve and Day up until last year. Here's to another year of health. Oh yes, our movies tonight will consist of Oculus, The Conjuring, The Babadook and a few Mafia movies while having homemade soup...no special dinner. Just simplicity. I wonder if perhaps people feel better acting as if it were another day, just with who they care about and something rustic and hearty without slaving over an oven for days.

Warmest Wishes,
Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back